Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Banned for no reason I_vote_lcapBanned for no reason I_voting_barBanned for no reason I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Banned for no reason I_vote_lcapBanned for no reason I_voting_barBanned for no reason I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Banned for no reason Flags_0

Banned for no reason

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohuke
Noob
Noob

Banned for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 8:45 am

Who banned you? :SCSfstarter

how long you think he banned you? :7 days

he banned you for? : [reason] no reason.

why the ban is unfair for you? : [5-7 lines explaining why you have to be unbanned] :

I didnt do anything whats worth 7days.. i just rammed one guy because he firstly crashed me 2 times and later he just pressed front of me if i tryed to bitstop.And i got banned for that

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : IF YOU EXIT LFS WITHOUT RENAME temp_mpr OR SAVE THE REPLAY BEFORE DISCONNECTING,YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PROVE THE BAN IS UNFAIR.

: I usually dont save replays so im not abble to proof that. But u can check that by ur self. it happened 10/15/2016 and like 10:40pm at kindegarden pit
Back to top Go down
Kohuke
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:19 am

Replay why i got banned http://plays.tv/video/58028ede821d629b7e/banned-

and it continiue http://plays.tv/video/58028f43d6e4a3f5b1/banned-2
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:44 am

I just want to say that what i see is that not only did you crash him, but you also crashed the other player. And what was the point of doing that? But i think that Martin should have warned you first. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kohuke
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Noone warned me Sad .as u can see ford wanted report this guy too( u can see that on video)

but this guy with lx crashed me like 2-3 times and just pressed front of me!

i dont get why i got banned..
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:42 pm

We (members) cant spectate everyone at once, so we just check the log on the chat usually to see if someone is crashing. However if they dont hit anyone shortly after, I would lose interest in that person and move to another. With your case you crashed the one you claim that crashed you first and when I started spectating you, you crashed him again. Even if its crashing for revenge, crashing is not allowed. Next time if you get crashed make sure to use the !report command.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/skb-newspaper-274055/1
Kohuke
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:28 pm

But why 7day ban for that,fstarter should give me warning first. :/

And why this lx guy doesnt get ban?
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 12:08 am

Unbanned. But next time you crash like that it won't be good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason   Banned for no reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason
Page 1 of 1