Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_vote_lcapPereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_voting_barPereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_vote_lcapPereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_voting_barPereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? Flags_0

Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? Empty
PostSubject: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:14 am

Hello,

I used to play on SCS quite a lot back in January/February but the servers started getting DDOS'ed and so i reluctantly went back to playing other games such as World of Tanks. I thought i'd check the SCS website this morning and it shows the server status as online in 0.6P, so i redownloaded Live For Speed but the latest Pereulok patch on the main website is only for version 0.6M, not the newest 0.6P update. How can i play SCS on 0.6P when the latest Pereulok patch is for 0.6M, do i have to downgrade back to LFS 0.6M or is there another method?

Thanks!

Ken Block #43's YouTube Channel (Please Subscribe!)
Ken Block #43's Flickr Profile (Photos from Car Shows & Events in the UK)
Record SCS Bank Balance: €3,200,000 (9th July 2016)

Clevo P650SE (3.6GHz Intel Core i7 4720HQ, Overclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 3GB, 12GB RAM, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 500GB 7200RPM HDD, Windows 10 Pro)

Last edited by Ken Block #43 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:43 am

Just update your LFS to 0.6P and use the 0.6M lfsp.exe
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:44 am

Metagross wrote:
Just update your LFS to 0.6P and use the 0.6M lfsp.exe

Hi Metagross,

Ahhh wait, i found out why it wasn't working! I had already tried what you'd said with using the 0.6M Pereulok lfsp.exe, but when i ran the file it kept saying that the game wasn't found. I assumed this was because it was the 0.6P LFS.exe rather than the 0.6M one. But when i clicked 'Run as administrator' in the right-click menu, it worked fine!

Thanks! :-)
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:58 am

Hey,

Bumping an old thread here, but i had another question regarding a similar issue to the one discussed back in June. I was looking on the Live For Speed forums earlier and decided to download and install the 0.6P6 Test Patch because it added a few nice features such as complex adjustments to mirrors for each car.

However, when i started LFS and went to come online in SCS, i was presented with a message which read 'Unlock for LFS 0.6P6 Not Supported'. Has anyone has success in forcing the LFS Pereulok .exe to work with these unusual test versions? I don't want to reinstall LFS because it will take a lot of effort to transfer everything across, and to switch all my keybinds to the new installation will be quite time-consuming, so i'm hoping there might be a quick workaround. :-) Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 3:33 pm

._. Im sorry but since these are test patches, Pereulok doesn't even bother changing their app's code lines to support it Maybe you'll have to wait until LFS 0.6Q comes out :S

If any of you players knows a temporary fix until 0.6Q comes out would be appreciated

Cheers .-. I want to change the mirrors to see the blindspots so badly it would improve my driving way better
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:53 pm

cyandic99 wrote:
._. Im sorry but since these are test patches, Pereulok doesn't even bother changing their app's code lines to support it Maybe you'll have to wait until LFS 0.6Q comes out :S

If any of you players knows a temporary fix until 0.6Q comes out would be appreciated

Cheers .-. I want to change the mirrors to see the blindspots so badly it would improve my driving way better

Hey Cyandic! Thanks for the response as always, i can count on you to provide some assistance when i need help with something. :-) I didn't fancy waiting until 0.6Q before playing in SCS again so after reading your message i decided to have another look and see whether i could sort the problem without having to reinstall the entire game. To start with i searched through the configuration files and found one in the main directory under C:/LFS called 'cfg.txt' which contained a line with the version number which was listed as 0.6P6. Optimistically i tried changing this to 0.6P in an effort to fool the Pereulok .exe into thinking it was the public release but this didn't work. xD Worth a shot tho, of course!

In the end i downloaded the Live For Speed again from the official website (45 minutes on this connection!) and installed it into a separate directory where it would not overwrite anything from the messed-up original installation. Then i copied the new LFS.exe from 0.6P into the 0.6P6 installation and this seemed to solve the problem despite the 0.6P6 installation still containing all the other files from the patch. I have noticed a bug where the rear-view mirror is split into two sections and isn't displaying properly but with the exception of that, everything seems to be fine which means i don't have to reinstall the whole game from scratch. Cheers! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?   Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pereulok for Live For Speed 0.6P?
Page 1 of 1