Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
*Server Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
*Server Rules I_vote_lcap*Server Rules I_voting_bar*Server Rules I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
*Server Rules Flags_0

*Server Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

*Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: *Server Rules   *Server Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 5:19 am

[SCS]Server Rules:

In this post you will find anything you need to know about how the server works. However, if you find a mistake or something is missing, please contact any admin via PM in this forum. Thanks.

* = you will find a more detailed explanation in the same group of rules.
* = you will find a more detailed explanation in a different group of rules.

Police procedures:

1) Cops will chase you under the following circumstances:
...1.1) If you're speeding, the cop can chase you without warning.
...1.2) If you're driving wrong way, the cop can chase you without warning.
...1.3) If you're driving dangerously*, the cop can chase you without warning.
...1.4) If you're illegaly parked*, the cop will warn you. If you don't move within a maximum of 10 seconds, and you're clearly not AFK, the cop will chase you. If you're AFK, the cop will spectate you.

2) When in chase, the cop will follow the following procedures:
...2.1) Condition 1: The cop will follow you, waiting for you to pull over. If the cop bust you in this condition, you will either be fined for your crimes, or be warned and released without any fine.
...2.2) Condition 2: The cop will follow you at a close distance, waiting for you to pull over. If the cop bust you in this condition, you will be fined for your crimes, and cannot get only a warning like in Condition 1.
...2.3) Condition 3: The cop will perform P.I.T maneuver to make you lose control of your car.
...2.4) Condition 4: The cops will hit you with medium-high strenght to damage your car and make you lose control. The cop is allowed to call backup from now on.
...2.5) Condition 5: The cops will crash you with max force in order to destroy your car.

3) The chase will finish in one of these ways:
...3.1) If you can't move at a reasonable speed, the cop will stay close to you, and after a few seconds, you will be busted.
...3.2) If you and the cop who started the chase get separated by a distance of 500m or more, the cop has lost you and you're free.
...3.3) If you !pitlane or Shift + P during the chase, the chase will end and you will be fined 17500€.
...3.4) If you get outside of the limits of the track...:
......3.4.1) ...on purpose, the chase will end and you will be spectated and fined 17500€.
......3.4.2) ...yourself by accident, the chase will end and you will get the corresponding fine according to your crimes.
......3.4.3) ...by the cop in Condition 4 or 5, the chase will end and you will get the corresponding fine according to your crimes.
......3.4.4) ...by the cop in Condition 1, 2 or 3, the chase will end and you will be free without any punishment.

4: You can be fined by the cop according to this list of fines:
4.1) Speeding (500€): by surpassing the speed limit of the road.
4.2) Wrong side (500€): by not driving in the right lane of the road.
4.3) Dangerous driving (500€): by driving in a way that may cause problems to the rest of the drivers, like drifting, driving backwards, brake checking, burnouts, donuts, etc.
4.4) Illegal parking (1000€): By parking in a spot that wasn't meant for it. The places where parking is allowed are the pitlane garages (only in your own garage) and the parking buildings.
4.5) Crashing police (1000€): By crashing the cop during the chase.
4.6) Drugs possesion (2500€): By carrying drugs when getting busted.
4.7) Running from police: By not pulling over when required by the cop. The fine for this is "2500€ x Condition number", except in Condition 1, where this fine doesn't apply.
4.8 ) If you're already busted, and you continue driving, you will be kicked and fined 17500€.

Members/Admins procedures:

1) Swearing means a 750€ fine. If you deliberately avoid it, you will be fined 750€ manually.

2) If you try to exploit any bug in your own benefit, you will be permanently banned.

3) You're only allowed to use 1 account in this server. If you connect with an account different than the first one, you will be permanently banned. However, if you do it because you had no choice (for example you maybe didn't know how forum works and needed to ask something about your ban), we wont consider it as multiaccount, but please try to avoid doing that as well.

4) If you're busted by a cop, you're not allowed to move until the cop gives you the fine and you pay it. If you move under those circumstances, you will be fined 17500€ and get kicked.

5) Insulting is not allowed. Insulting in revenge is not allowed either. If you insult, staff will warn you and ask you to stop insulting, and if you dont stop, staff will start kicking you from the server.

...5.1) If you get reported for insulting, the insults will count as groups (every 2 or 3 chat messages that contains insults against a player will count as 1 group of insults). If the replay shows 3 of those groups, you can get banned 7 days.

6) Using hacks/tweaks is not allowed by any means. If you do, you will get banned 30 days the first time, 60 days the second time and permanently the third time.

7) Driving wrong way in pits is not allowed. If you do, you will be fined automatically by the server, and if you keep doing it you can get spectated by a staff member.

8 ) If you deliberately try to bug the insim in any way, you will be permanently banned.

9) Following police chases is not allowed. If you do, you can get spectated/kicked by any staff member.

10) Stealing skins is not allowed. If you're using another player's skin, and that player requires you to stop using it, you have to remove it. If you don't, you can get kicked by any staff member.

11) Using Horn 5 is not allowed, as it is used by many cops as a police siren. If you're required to remove it, and you keep using it, you can get kicked by any staff member.

12) While On-duty, cops can only use police skins or black default skins. If they dont, they can get kicked by any staff member.

...12.1) Black skins that includes simulated car parts (grills, hood vents, side vents), simulated logos (car brand logos, stickers), or even trying to simulate a real car, are also allowed as long as the majority of the car's body is black.  Also, the color of the rims doesn't matter (feel free to use pink rims on-duty if u want).

13) If you mention any staff member in a language different than English, any staff membewr may require you to translate what you said to English. If you dont, you can get kicked.

14) Any staff member that remains AFK for 5 or more minutes with their tag on can get kicked by any staff member.

15) You're not allowed to help a stuck player if a Tow has accepted helping him. If you do it under those circumstances, you can get spectated by any staff member.

16) If any staff member requires your attention for any reason, you must listen and answer to him when required. If you ignore him under those circumstances, you can get kicked.

17) If you deliberately try to race with other player, or you try to do stunts with your car, you can get kicked.

18) By getting spectated 2 times, the next time will mean a kick. By getting kicked 2 times, the next time can be a 7 days ban.
Back to top Go down

*Server Rules
Page 1 of 1