Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_vote_lcapTUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_voting_barTUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_vote_lcapTUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_voting_barTUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack Flags_0

TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NGineus
Getting Good
Getting Good

TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack Empty
PostSubject: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:44 am

your lfs username: NGineus

person your reporting username: dogukan53635

person your reporting in-game name: TUR›DOGUKAN

why you are reporting them: fly hack

evidence: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBUGSXwexafjpRFa1tcNuIgX6TobA (14.45 mark) in rage i kicked him, i don't actually know if i can, sorry, but when he went on after he still was using them, and all the TUR team does not speak english
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 3:27 pm

k I've had suspects using objects to bounce back(yup they're crazy enough to destroy their own cars just to get away), off-road, and constant U-turns to piss us off...

now this is just the lowest punch you can ever do, even tho he got kicked and paid the fine so... the left thing to do is for the admin to ban him for straight up 30 days.

Ngineus it was fine to rage at this moment just watching this low-punch move its disgusting, it made me sick.

I don't want to be racist but, these turks... they aren't any good...

And I feel that...after this ban taking action... things are going to get ugly real quick... this is not going to be good at all... pale
Back to top Go down
LFS Swift1.0
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
LFS Swift1.0

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:29 pm

cyandic99 wrote:

And I feel that...after this ban taking action... things are going to get ugly real quick... this is not going to be good at all... pale

Don't worry nothing will happen .-.
Back to top Go down
NGineus
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 pm

cyandic99 wrote:

I don't want to be racist but, these turks... they aren't any good...

i totally agree, they don't even try to understand what you are clearly explaining to them. They just do what they wants. But not the turkish people, those with "TUR>" as tag
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 am

NGineus wrote:
i totally agree, they don't even try to understand what you are clearly explaining to them. They just do what they wants. But not the turkish people, those with "TUR>" as tag

Of course, the ones with the TUR> tag that's why I said "these turks" not like turks in general e.e and yes it couldn't be more true, they do whatever they want and they don't try to communicate with us...

And swift sorry if I exaggerated a bit but they are crazy enough to do something ugly. .-.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:54 am

Banned for 30 days.

Thank you for the report
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack   TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUR›DOGUKAN fly hack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS] Safety :: [SCS]Reports-