Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by crazyje

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by crazyje

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

» l337 hax in SCS S2
Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:43 am by Scelder

Donation
Top posters
Scelder

Nadeox1

Avitron

LoriX

Jacob

P Bobby

AidanMurphy

Neko

Francisc

Volvo V70

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors

Share | 

Officer»Cyandic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wTTF
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:08 am

Biggest SCS problem is this Officer»Cyandic! He breaks rules but fines others for breaking them. In this mprs ending you can see, that he agressivly crashes 3 cars. We asked for money so we can repair them.. (2000000 for each one) but he didnt pay anything.
MPR - https://failiem.lv/u/ed7erapt
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 am

lol? Is this a joke?

If you say I break rules, you're totally wrong, I respect every rule of the server, I may drive like a complete maniac sometimes but when I mess it up I apologize.

And basically you were blocking me and telling holm to block too, most likely trying to stop me moving point to point where I can do some other speedtraps.

Getting_Blocked_k

even_if_I_asked_to_move_you_woudln't_lol

Bascially what I did was self-defense and I didn't u-turned to crash you I just did a gentle push so I could drive away.

Even If I asked to move ik you wouldn't you're just trying to act tough behind a keyboard... lol

lol_you'll_see_what_Im_gonna_do

you_think_not?_u_sure?

After that he sent me a PM blackmailing me to give him money or he would report.... lol I'm not even scared a bit and I don't care if you report, you can report the times you want but you'll fail.

And you're the one who doesn't know shit so... I'm done arguing with you you wasted 20mins asking me for 25k I can't even give 2Mil at a time, even if the insim allowed that I wouldn't give nothing.

And what did you said? I brutally crashed you? I fined you? pffft ahahahahahah omg I'm trying to be serious but your fake statement got me there.

And the off-roading I'm doing is to find spots to speed trap I'm not messing around lol

Cheers, admins could you please lock this topic already? this is the worst and lowest joke I've ever read.

P.S: sry for now showing the images at the post.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 am

First of all, I'm moving this to the Reports section. Second, next time you do a report, follow the proper report form that you can find in the Report section. Third, i should be banning you guys right now instead of Cyandic.

Are you serious? Cyandic was making a speedtrap. You scratch him (which is not allowed), you block him (which is DEFINITELY NOT allowed), you start talking like an idiot (what you gonna do nowwww?), you ask for money (which is not allowed either unless friends or smth) and he's the guilty guy? And you ask for 2 million for car repairing -_-"

The next time i see you doing this, consider yourself banned for a week. For breaking rules, for behaving like a complete idiot, and for wasting my time with a report that you shouldn't be making, but you did it anyways witout following the proper form and in the wrong section. This is unbelievable.

And also Cyandic, 2 things: first of all, i dont care if you drive like a maniac or not when onduty, as long as you follow the speed limits, don't drift and don't go ww. And second, remember you're officer now. You can kick players.

Topic moved and locked.

Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:03 am

Cyandic
Here's a quick lesson. Now that you're an officer, players tend to screw around with you more often.
The more experienced side of staff members have developed a way to cope with these arrogant users.. It's called ignoring.
You've been a cop before so every situation you could possibly be in should be clear to you. You know what's the right thing to do.
The most righteous thing you should have done was spectating them but you went for the easy way and you just left.
This childish aftermath from the players shouldn't affect your way of patrol/speedtrap.

[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:07 am

Yes ik, next time I won't be so nice, I gave them a chance to walk away but they won't so... next time I'll spec.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:10 am

Fack, forgot to lock topic xDD

Lopic Tocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer»Cyandic   

Back to top Go down