Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_vote_lcapReporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_voting_barReporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_vote_lcapReporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_voting_barReporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) Flags_0

Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) Empty
PostSubject: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:29 am

Your LFS username: robthecarspotter (Ken Block #43)

Person you're reporting username: Bytemas

Person you're reporting in-game name: TüplüveÖfkeli

Hello,

I went into the '[HUN] TWEAK [SSD,Gbit Network]' server earlier because the InSim in SCS had crashed, and the first car which came up while i was in the spectator mode was this player with the username Bytemas who had blatantly stolen the SCS skin i'd made a few weeks back. I immediately questioned the player about it but he couldn't understand much English, so i simply said 'SCS Cruise City?!' and he acknowledged that he played here. I wrote in capitals that he would be reported on the SCS forums which he seemed to understand and he replied by basically saying he didn't care.

Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) Um0Okg4u Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) Z02och2B Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) 0I3pnQek

It seemed almost impossible that this person would actually steal my skin i'd made when it had my own username clearly written on the side, and so i wondered whether it was some kind of bug where my PC had somehow been muddled up and loaded the incorrect skin. I noticed a few other SCS players had also migrated to the Hungary server while the SCS InSim was still down, so i asked them for confirmation about what i was seeing because i couldn't believe it, but they all agreed that this person had undoubtedly stolen the skin i'd made.

I know it's obviously not the best skin ever made, but that's because it's still a work in progress and nowhere near complete yet, i had planned on adding some kind of background behind the text which would make it stand out. It has taken me a fair while because Photoshop can be a bit difficult at times, and i feel really upset that someone has purposely stolen it, so blatantly and shamelessly as well. I have deleted the skin from Pereulok and will re-upload it under another name, but it wouldn't surprise me if this person does the same and continues to use it online. A lot of people in the SCS server have seen me with this skin and i'm sure most would be familiar with it. I hope this player can be punished because it has made me miserable thinking about what he has done.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 am

I can see the skin its yours, I know that feel man.
Many players stole my skins, too but I managed to order them to take it off.
I hope the issue is solved by now, well this report is 4 days old, some admin must have done something by now, if not, that's rather unfortunate :/

Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:23 am

cyandic99 wrote:
I can see the skin its yours, I know that feel man.
Many players stole my skins, too but I managed to order them to take it off.
I hope the issue is solved by now, well this report is 4 days old, some admin must have done something by now, if not, that's rather unfortunate  :/

Hey, cheers for the response. Yeah man, it's upsetting to have worked on a skin and then have it stolen by someone like this. As mentioned in my original post, i did attempt to tackle him about it but the language barrier was an issue and he couldn't understand all that much. Unfortunately i don't think anything has been done about it, at least i haven't heard anything from the admins so i would assume not. :-(

I'm working on a new skin at the moment which is Ken Block's livery adapted for the BF1, i picked up the idea from a post on Instagram showing what his different liveries from all the Gymkhana videos would look like on Formula 1 cars. This time i've taken a few precautions against it being pinched, by adding a repetitive paste of my username diagonally across the entire background of the skin and then overlaying this skin contents above so that nothing unwanted is visible on the actual car while it's in LFS. I have also the words 'DO NOT STEAL' and white capital letters along with a polite message reminding people it is a private skin and using it may result in them being reported. Of course none of this actually prevents people from using it but at least it might act as a small deterrent, and it's better than not doing anything at all. :-)
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:26 am

And what do you expect us to do? The skin rule here in SCS is meant to prevent ppl using skins from other ppl IN OUR SERVER. In other servers, what can we do?

Unfortunately this kind of skin stealers are everywhere. But there's nothing we can do outside SCS, sorry :S
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:38 am

Metagross wrote:
And what do you expect us to do? The skin rule here in SCS is meant to prevent ppl using skins from other ppl IN OUR SERVER. In other servers, what can we do?

Unfortunately this kind of skin stealers are everywhere. But there's nothing we can do outside SCS, sorry :S

I understand what you're saying, sure. The reason i decided to report him here in the SCS forums was because he had stolen my skin while i was online in the SCS server (I don't use this skin in other servers because it's custom for SCS, of course) and also, because he actually plays here himself. Although i saw him using my skin whilst in another server, i have no doubt he would use it here as well given the chance because after all, it is an SCS-themed skin. -_- If the rules for SCS don't cover my report then there's not much i can do, but it sucks how people can steal stuff and not face any consequences from it. :-/
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 am

Its life :/

And most ppl steal because they get jealous by the person's photoshopping skills.

hhhhh \(º_o)/ :p

Make a better skin so he can drool more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)   Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting TüplüveÖfkeli (Stolen SCS Skin)
Page 1 of 1