Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Suspects can flee after busting. I_vote_lcapSuspects can flee after busting. I_voting_barSuspects can flee after busting. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Suspects can flee after busting. I_vote_lcapSuspects can flee after busting. I_voting_barSuspects can flee after busting. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Suspects can flee after busting. Flags_0

Suspects can flee after busting.

Go down 
+2
Jorks
TutsMeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TutsMeister
Loser
Loser
TutsMeister

Suspects can flee after busting. Empty
PostSubject: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:33 am

So basically, when i bust someone and im writing a ticket, they can run away. But when i have already wrote the ticket, then they cant move away.
Can you make it so they will need to stay in position when im writing a ticket, or am i allowed to spectate/kick them for that?

Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:03 am

You can use !runner Username. It will automatically fine the suspect 5000€ and will also kick the player.
But I do recommend to warn him before. Just tell him to stop and pay.
Back to top Go down
NGineus
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 am

TheJ0rks wrote:
You can use !runner Username. It will automatically fine the suspect 5000€ and will also kick the player.
But I do recommend to warn him before. Just tell him to stop and pay.
isn't it just !runner ? without the username
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:14 am

Not sure anymore. Last time I used it I added the username.
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 am

This happened to me earlier. The suspect pulled over and i was writing out the ticket details, referring back to the fines list and calculating how much it would amount to. I was typing the amount into the input box and then realised the suspect had started driving off before i'd had chance to even submit the ticket. xD
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:20 am

I think if you type !commands you can see what commands you can use.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:48 am

I'm having another problem. For some reason, people that are being chased and suddenly does !pitlane doesn't get fined 5k, kicked, etc, but the chase continues. We need to fix that.
Back to top Go down
maninder
[SCS]Cadet
[SCS]Cadet
maninder

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Metagross wrote:
I'm having another problem. For some reason, people that are being chased and suddenly does !pitlane doesn't get fined 5k, kicked, etc, but the chase continues. We need to fix that.
I have seen a different situation tho, i saw maybe twice or thrice someone pitlaned and the chase ended as the cadet lost the suspect :/ maybe the admins have a fix?
Back to top Go down
TutsMeister
Loser
Loser
TutsMeister

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:42 pm

!runner doesnt work for me, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspects can flee after busting.   Suspects can flee after busting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspects can flee after busting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: [SCS]Problems-
Jump to: