Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Laptop problem? I_vote_lcapLaptop problem? I_voting_barLaptop problem? I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Laptop problem? I_vote_lcapLaptop problem? I_voting_barLaptop problem? I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Laptop problem? Flags_0

Laptop problem?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Does anyone know why my laptop gives me this message? And how to replace battery?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Oooooh... That looks nasty.

Looks like whatever caused that ended up damaging your battery in the process. I don't know how to replace it as I'm not an expert at it, but you're most likely going to have to get a new battery for it. Be glad that didn't take the whole laptop with it.
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:02 pm

You can replace the batery very easy, if it's not glued there.. Wondering how it survived at all. If it supported that overheating it means it's a good laptop, let me guess Dell? Or the overheating was caused by something external?? In general, any laptop should shutdown at a cetain temperature, my one is shuting down at 92, but i have a friend which is shuting down at 107 o.O.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

the first spoiler I opened was all ok, like you simply pull out your battery and put a new one in.

The second I opened xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DUDE xDD Your laptop has burnt xD Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 2:15 am

I usually use my laptop without the battery so I just use the power cord. Saves battery life when I actually need it and only thing is that when lightning strikes and power goes out so goes my laptop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 2:21 am

God damn, how did you burn it like that o_O. But those "buttons" you should move them, if they don't move use a screwdriver Very Happy And the battery should come out, if not, use a screwdriver or something to move it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 2:47 am

Ph0nic wrote:
I usually use my laptop without the battery so I just use the power cord. Saves battery life when I actually need it and only thing is that when lightning strikes and power goes out so goes my laptop.

The good thing is you can power off your laptop and take out the power cord when is raining, which i'm doing. This way, the laptop will never broke, and the battery will be new as in first day.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 am

It was a joke people.

How to battery...

Pictures are taken from the internet Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:17 am

Just.. You are such an &$>#@!. And your jokes are expired. Same jokes over, and over,.. You should check google once in a while..
Back to top Go down
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 6:24 am

Yeah right you're not fooling anyone. How much of donation money you used to get new battery/laptop?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:14 am

Actually I bought a laptop from my own money to host scs so .... No donation used, or received in a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laptop problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop problem?   Laptop problem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laptop problem?
Page 1 of 1