Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
I find this forum offensive I_vote_lcapI find this forum offensive I_voting_barI find this forum offensive I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
I find this forum offensive I_vote_lcapI find this forum offensive I_voting_barI find this forum offensive I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
I find this forum offensive Flags_0

I find this forum offensive

Go down 
+6
Francisc
Neko
Scelder
Flawn
Jacob
racerautov8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

I find this forum offensive Empty
PostSubject: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:06 am

I can't even register on Pereulok. What's going on?

Last edited by racerautov8 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:12 am

Pereulok website is down , But the servers are working
Back to top Go down
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:21 am

Oh, I can't even register because of that then. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Flawn
Getting Good
Getting Good
Flawn

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:16 am

You can do register only once on one IP,keep that in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 am

Didn't you have an account? I remember you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 am

Yeah. Site's down but server side is working. Sites down for updates/upgrades that's taken em like a million years to do. But servers are up. And I know you had an account before. Why would you need a new one?
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 am

Neko wrote:
Yeah. Site's down but server side is working. Sites down for updates/upgrades that's taken em like a million years to do. But servers are up. And I know you had an account before. Why would you need a new one?
You're right, I forgot I was here about million years ago.
Also, I don't remember the server having password last time, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 am

The insim probably crashed and one of the admins had to put a password, now is ok.
Back to top Go down
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm

How the login system works btw?
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:49 pm

racerautov8 wrote:
How the login system works btw?

You make a password for your account in SCS. So then the first time you write your password and login, and then you can play. But the server saves your IP for that account, so then, next time you connect to the server, as it is the same IP, you get auto-logged in. But if you try to connect to the server from another router or something, you have to write password as well.
Back to top Go down
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:34 am

I went to the server and I never set a password, and it autologged. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:49 am

racerautov8 wrote:
I went to the server and I never set a password, and it autologged. Weird.
Maybe you set a pw and didn't remember you set it? lel
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:38 am

And autologin works with same ip address... Maybe you did use it before with the login system, and forgot? ><
Back to top Go down
racerautov8
Noob
Noob
racerautov8

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 am

Neko wrote:
And autologin works with same ip address... Maybe you did use it before with the login system, and forgot? ><
Never used login system with this PC or network.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am

o.0 Then I have no clue. XD
Back to top Go down
N0break
Loser
Loser
N0break

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:06 am

But do you have logged in with the LFSP account into LFSP servers? When yes then might be so that Insim is looking for that is your LFSP original account logged in to the master server from that PC/network and there he takes the information you are the right user and have access to auto-login?
Because when you haven't use this PC/network before at SCS server to log in then it would be the only way how the insim realize you are the owner of this LFSP account...
I'm not the smartest but that's what I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 am

The auto login works by checking your IP. It checks if you have the same IP as when you LAST logged into the insim, if the IP is the same, it Automatically logs you in. It has nothing to do with the LFSP side of the account, or at least not that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:58 am

No. As far as I know. The login within server is to prevent people using multiple accounts. Forcing you to keep a password, and forcing you to physically login. I guess to also help botting n stuff? I unno.

But ya autologin detects the IP. if you login with the same IP as previous login, it will automaticly log... if not, it'll prompt for password.

Literally NOTHING to do with LFSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I find this forum offensive   I find this forum offensive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I find this forum offensive
Page 1 of 1