Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_vote_lcapMoney from DEMO Converted to S2 I_voting_barMoney from DEMO Converted to S2 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_vote_lcapMoney from DEMO Converted to S2 I_voting_barMoney from DEMO Converted to S2 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Money from DEMO Converted to S2 Flags_0

Money from DEMO Converted to S2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Money from DEMO Converted to S2 Empty
PostSubject: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 am

Hi, im Bowey, and i realise that im more in S2 then in Demo.

But i do have 127000 in DEMO, which i dont have in S2. Can any1 send me that 127K as Refund in S2, and remove it from my DEMO?? If it can be possible, than i would be really happy.

Regards, Bowey
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:38 am

does not work out like that
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Please   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:37 am

Isnt there any chance for that? If it can be taken from my DEMO account, and put on my S2 account, isnt that fair??? Then i use the money in S2, and now in DEMO. Its the only time i ask. Please|???????
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:50 am

No the two insims and logs are very different.

And the data wont match, for eg if you do get allowed a transfer, someone else will also request a transfer and some people's logs in the demo insim are corrupt and have allowed their money value to be very high somehow, so that will be unfair.

So once again I reply with a no you cannot!

Topic will be now locked, and this topic shall be deleted in 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:04 am

I'd like to remember Gui (Guiherme) got his money from Demo to S2..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

Well then let speed have a look at this then.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 am

no sorry cant do becoue your demo stats where already put on s2 and putting that money again with the other money you have on s2 will make you have more then you already have so its a no.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 am

So, he already had his money from Demo to S2 and he is askin to do another time? Unfair Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 am

You Double Post
I Know im late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money from DEMO Converted to S2   Money from DEMO Converted to S2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money from DEMO Converted to S2
Page 1 of 1