Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_vote_lcapDolby Hard Swearing to me! I_voting_barDolby Hard Swearing to me! I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_vote_lcapDolby Hard Swearing to me! I_voting_barDolby Hard Swearing to me! I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Dolby Hard Swearing to me! Flags_0

Dolby Hard Swearing to me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grower
Getting Good
Getting Good

Dolby Hard Swearing to me! Empty
PostSubject: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:00 am

your lfs username: GrowShop

person your reporting username: lewis225,Kietux

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]Dolby,[GU]Kietux

why you are reporting them: Swearing to me.Call me "DUDE" for no reason.In my coutry this is same as you call me "F*U*K*I*N*G  I*D*O*T".

evidence:http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5805p9wq1pxe77/dude_diolby.mpr (reply got aroun 5 min max so you can see it all)
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:03 am

It's just your country.
Dude is just a word you call other person without using his name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:06 am

Well, Well, Well....

Dude, this report is useless. Both me and Kietux did not intend to say that meaning of dude towards you. Me and kietux say Dude almost everyday when we are talking, so its something which we are used to saying.

I respect the fact that it has a different meaning in your country but this does not however mean that we should not be able to say it to you. The main language in SCS is English (I do know other languages are obviously used) and I think that you should also respect the fact that we use this word a lot without any problems.

Since this report is useless and no action is needed, Report voided and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 am

Wiki: "Dude is an American English slang term for an individual. It typically applies to males, although the word can encompass all genders.

Dude is an old term, recognized by multiple generations although potentially with slightly different meanings. From the 1870s to the 1960s, dude primarily meant a person who dressed in an extremely fashion-forward manner (a dandy) or a citified person who was visiting a rural location but stuck out (a city slicker). In the 1960s, dude evolved to mean any male person, a meaning that slipped into mainstream American slang in the 1970s. Current slang retains at least some use of all three of these common meanings."

The word dude can also be seen in a movie title Dude where's my car, and should not be mistaken for a dud. (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:55 am

thats deep dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolby Hard Swearing to me!   Dolby Hard Swearing to me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolby Hard Swearing to me!
Page 1 of 1