Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
The current map. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
The current map. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
The current map. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
The current map. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
The current map. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
The current map. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
The current map. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
The current map. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
The current map. I_vote_lcapThe current map. I_voting_barThe current map. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
The current map. I_vote_lcapThe current map. I_voting_barThe current map. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
The current map. Flags_0

The current map.

Go down 
+8
ICU
Metagross
Lewis
N0break
DarKL0rD
Francisc
Scelder
Taffel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

New map?
Yes
The current map. I_vote_lcap47%The current map. I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
No
The current map. I_vote_lcap53%The current map. I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 am

Your Username:Taffel

Your Ingame Name:DTM Treffel

Is your Problem Server or Forum?:Server

Date and Time of Problem:6.10.2014 18:54 .-.

How many times has this Problem happened?: idk

Description of Problem: The current map is very #Inappropriate Content Censored#, I'm not the only one who is complaining, there are more people who say that it's #Inappropriate Content Censored#. So maybe change the map or smth? :/ Added a poll so ppl can vote.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:05 am

Maps change every monday.
Wait for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 am

._. Alot of ppl wont play the map cuz their PC is made of wooden. Mine isnt #Inappropriate Content Censored# but the fps dropped like from 100+ to 30-40 which isn't normal ._. Let's see wat ppl think..
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:34 am

Kietux wrote:
Maps change every monday.
Wait for it.

Im totally against your comment, that's very wrong, me and 30% of the server should just watch others driving? or even worse, i can't even stay online, i propose to change it now and add a new one insteand of it when it is it's turn, or idk.. anything else.
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 am

It's only a week , that doesn't mean you have to freak out and all . A week with low FPS is not a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:48 am

It is for some people, like TAJ, he wants to do his job but he can't cuz the map is 2 small and 2 laggy.
And also for me, cuz I like to do bonus but this map is too small for GTR-s and for bonus, and also confusing af.(but who cares about me pls)
Back to top Go down
N0break
Loser
Loser
N0break

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:55 am

Also is hard to chase because with fxr, fzr, xrr is hard because when u take high speed then u need to slow down fast because u will crash when u don't slow down, also for fz5 guys and so got short cars and it's easy to do donuts over barriers and you are just confused what to do or how to track he while u are max con 3... So as I say. Change the map for ppl. (my text can be littlebit hard to read, because I didn't focused while I was writing the text Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:55 am

Hmm, I like the map after playing in it. I know I cant change my vote but I did say Yes before, Im changing it to NO.

So in other words, Take -1 from Yes, and add 1 to no Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:57 am

Dolby wrote:
Hmm, I like the map after playing in it. I know I cant change my vote but I did say Yes before, Im changing it to NO.

So in other words, Take -1 from Yes, and add 1 to no Smile
Whats done is done, u cant change ur destiny >:[
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:08 am

Sincerely, I don't care at all about your wooden PCs. If your PC doesn't run LFS as expected, maybe it's time to buy a new one.

I understand that, maybe, some of you cannot afford a new PC (even if you can get a decent one for 300€ ._.), but you cannot come here and start complaining like "I only have 20fps in this map hoohohogfhihjigjgfihj", because it's not our problem.

Because of that, we cannot play on X maps, and that's not fair. Hey, my PC is not the best one in the world, and there are some games (like NFS Shift) that i cannot play because of low fps. But i dont send letters to Slightly Mad Studios complaining about his game because it doesn't work on MY PC. If it doesn't work well, it's my problem, not theirs.

So, my vote is a No. If your PC doesn't run some LFS maps correctly, then buy a new PC, or maybe you could improve the one you've got. The server isn't going to adapt to your PC, YOU have to adapt to the server.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:13 am

Metagross wrote:
Sincerely, I don't care at all about your wooden PCs. If your PC doesn't run LFS as expected, maybe it's time to buy a new one.

I understand that, maybe, some of you cannot afford a new PC (even if you can get a decent one for 300€ ._.), but you cannot come here and start complaining like "I only have 20fps in this map hoohohogfhihjigjgfihj", because it's not our problem.

Because of that, we cannot play on X maps, and that's not fair. Hey, my PC is not the best one in the world, and there are some games (like NFS Shift) that i cannot play because of low fps. But i dont send letters to Slightly Mad Studios complaining about his game because it doesn't work on MY PC. If it doesn't work well, it's my problem, not theirs.

So, my vote is a No. If your PC doesn't run some LFS maps correctly, then buy a new PC, or maybe you could improve the one you've got. The server isn't going to adapt to your PC, YOU have to adapt to the server.
Why the #Inappropriate Content Censored# should I buy a new PC for just one map ._.
Back to top Go down
ICU
Loser
Loser
ICU

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 am

What kind of acient computer do you have that you cant play lfs. cheesus
Back to top Go down
http://paljadmehed.ee
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:43 am

Metagross wrote:
The server isn't going to adapt to your PC, YOU have to adapt to the server.

You have pretty right, but we can also do something else, like adding a new one insteand of it, one which werent until now.

Theres many things we can do, but nobody wants to think about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
vassilisz22
Getting Up
Getting Up
vassilisz22

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:53 am

+1 to meta and also I wanna say that I actually got <<. bored. >> with the same maps and I really like the city long cuz had fun and is another Layouuuut I didn't wanna play again for 1000 time Aston map ( I would play it) but its a nice organized map and I like city so why to change it
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:58 am

vassilisz22 wrote:
+1 to meta and also I wanna say that I actually got <<.  bored. >> with the same maps and I really like the city long cuz had fun and is another Layouuuut I didn't wanna play again for 1000 time Aston map ( I would play it) but its a nice organized map and I like city so why to change it
Organized? It's confusing as #Inappropriate Content Censored# >.<
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:18 am

Leave it so.. we can't do anything, we are in minority and they are right! We won't die xD
Back to top Go down
vassilisz22
Getting Up
Getting Up
vassilisz22

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 am

taffel maybe is not the track is you oops sorry :* and if you can make the lay better i would like to see that
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 am

wat
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:28 am

O_o , I do have to admit, even my fps drops...A LOT, And lags here and there but its still fully playable. Guess we will just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
cham3oun
Loser
Loser
cham3oun

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:07 am

for people with wooden pcs i suggest you set the lowest graphics and idk maybe downloading a gamebooster . Solutions can be found no need to panic xD
Back to top Go down
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:21 am

If you have hard time playing because of low fps and can't wait for a week then theres some things you can do to improve performance. Drop down the graphical settings, disable enb (if you use), play in windowed mode, turn off some of your background programs, give the lfs a higher priority in task manager, maybe even take off car and texture mods.

I use a almost five year old laptop and I play with graphics mostly on max except the AA is run through Nvidia control panel instead of the LFS own "bad" AA. With windowed mode with a size of ~1000x615 pixels I get roughly 30fps all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:59 am

we already adapted to the crappy computers,lets be honest lfs doesn't require a strong computer,I was playing on south city X with stable fps on a nvidia fx5200 - 128mb , we are using only closed tracks aren't we ? For one week , let me enjoy the pleasure of choosing to go left or right on a corner.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:25 am

And again, admin overpower ._.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:56 pm

I was always for the X-tracks... Atleast we can call it cruise server then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:27 am

Yes, X tracks are fine but that map is too small and laggy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The current map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current map.   The current map. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The current map.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: [SCS]Problems-
Jump to: