Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_vote_lcapMustangCZE Ban-appeals I_voting_barMustangCZE Ban-appeals I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_vote_lcapMustangCZE Ban-appeals I_voting_barMustangCZE Ban-appeals I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
MustangCZE Ban-appeals Flags_0

MustangCZE Ban-appeals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonsterCZE
Noob
Noob
MonsterCZE

MustangCZE Ban-appeals Empty
PostSubject: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:08 am

Who banned you? : Dolby

How long you think he banned you? : 999 days

Why the ban is unfair for you? :
Mustangczee Not my account this account is my cousin and I was on it when I slept with him I wanted to just ask how long the ban got here and I got banned for multyacc while the account is not mine, nor was only when I was at my cousin's home so I went on his pc and ask for something, and everyone that I říklay multi acc but it's not true, I like scs sou there good people I have friends there and I would go back to them is the best server I know onluvám to see if I understand i use Translate
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:42 am

Just to confirm, I did NOT ban you. It was Jone who banned you, who got told to ban you by Jacob. Get some facts right first before complaining.

I mistaked you with someone else. I did ban you, and it was for multiaccount.

Last edited by DolbyPro on Mon May 19, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:56 am

I will check this.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:16 am

MonsterCZ - banned for 7 days - Insulting
MustangCZEEE - Second account with 90KM driven on it , the fact that both accounts have same ip even after you were banned on first one shows that you used same computer to avoid the ban.

However if you admit that you did create both accounts to avoid ban I might consider your appeal.
Back to top Go down
MonsterCZE
Noob
Noob
MonsterCZE

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

i create this 2 account only monsterCZ is my acconut mustang ist not my account i only create this account and give my frend and i sleep every week in my frend home and play in his pc (notebook)
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:33 am

Ok your account will be unbanned , but MustangCZEE stays banned.
Back to top Go down
MonsterCZE
Noob
Noob
MonsterCZE

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:36 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MustangCZE Ban-appeals   MustangCZE Ban-appeals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MustangCZE Ban-appeals
Page 1 of 1