Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
sankkuq report I_vote_lcapsankkuq report I_voting_barsankkuq report I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
sankkuq report Flags_0

sankkuq report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 am

THIS ACC SHOULD BE REPORTED

ACC: sankkuq

i asked to showoff and first he refused to. the i saw that he have $110000 with 220 km -.-

an owner should look this

PD: tell aidan that admin/moderators can force users to showoff
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 am

There is no need to force users to showoff because speed can see the in the Insim logs their stats.
You show me where it says you can force users to show off.
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 am

it doesnt mean hes a hacker
anyone can give him 100k
maybe hes not the hacker BUT maybe the hacker gave him the money
So i am guessing a hacker gave him 100k and he made 10k himself=110000 Cash
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 am

A while ago in RF, I got given by a person once randomly 98k and I never even got to say thanks to that person and I never saw that one person ever again =(

MORAL: Patel could be right, he might actually not be a hacker, afterall while I was in RF, I definately know that I was not a hacker.
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 am

And also it is not easy to hack actual raw user data saved by an insim as that is called breaking all the rules of the Data Protection Act 1998 which would of course be illegal as this person would have to gain access to speed's complete computer before he can even get close to seeing the code or even close to seeing his own personal raw insim data. I know and I can guarantee that this person did not hack the insim. Because if he did, then he would have to be a proper professional hacker who understands exactly how Anti-virus programs detect viruses and the kind of algorithms that it uses so that he can inject his own software or his own algorithm to bypass an anti-virus software.

FACT: Quite a lot of hackers (I mean proper hackers) used to previously work in Developing anti-virus security software thus their knowledge of how to hack into a Personal/Enterprise or Government Computer.

Also think about this guys, WHY WOULD A PROFESSIONAL HACKER HACK INTO SPEED's INSIM DATA JUST TO EDIT HIS money and leave everything alone? Wouldn't he rather use his knowledge to simply hack into a bank and earn some real money transferred into his account? Have a think about that guys.

Regards,

Last edited by Bill Gates on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

That Was A Long Writing Bill
But i read it and you are right
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 am

Thank you.

And I like to write long, when things dont actually match up becuase you have to show everyone a clear understanding of the actual situation.

Regards,
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 am

Bill I Just Noticed At the end when yo post sumthing u say:
Regards,
I Am Thinking You Missed
Regards,
Bill Gates
Please Corrrect me if i am wrong
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 am

Check again xD
Back to top Go down

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Check again xD
Ahhh Okay :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sankkuq report Empty
PostSubject: Re: sankkuq report   sankkuq report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sankkuq report
Page 1 of 1