Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_vote_lcapReporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_voting_barReporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_vote_lcapReporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_voting_barReporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko Flags_0

Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko

Go down 
+2
carroll710
Lewis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:13 am

Your LFS Username:
lewis225

Person your reporting username:
Moonlight.Neko

Person your reporting in-game name:
[EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko

Why I am reporting him:
Abusing his powers. A guy went wrong way and NEARLY crashed into Neko. Neko then decided to go on duty as cadet, JUST to Spectate him, And then went back off duty. He also did it when staff were available to take care of it. He also claimed that the guy who went WW actually crashed him, although he didn't.

When I told him that he was abusing his powers, he also decided to say that he didn't care. I believe he also insulted someone after it happened but I didn't get this on replay.

Evidence: Replay

Starts at 1:03:45.33
Back to top Go down
carroll710
Getting Good
Getting Good
carroll710

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I don't have a replay but I've been on before when that has happened. I think they did something to make Neko mad such as crashing him. Neko went on duty as a cadet, kicked him, then went back to his normal in-game name. I wish I had a replay... I guess I didn't think much about it.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:02 pm

so that mean other staff was online and they didnt care if someone crashing others... For me is not abusing power, cause if nate was alone on server cause members have afk tag or they dont care he have to punish this guy who doing crazy crap, so now blame nate to cover member #Inappropriate Content Censored# cause they dont care pff
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Garfield wrote:
so that mean other staff was online and they didnt care if someone crashing others...

From where can i know if someone is crashing, if nobody is telling me, im not superman.. anyone can say it to me.. easy!
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:30 pm

ok i understand but wat is wrong if nate use his power to right way ? he didnt idk fine someone 20 k cause he wanna he didnt kick someone cause he wanna someone was crashing him he didnt tell u guys [no idea why maybe he have some argument] thats not that bad to report him ._. and idk now lewis wanna show ppl crashing is ok cause he was reported for crashing and he is afraid now ? wtf u now wanna be good boy lewis ? ur right report everyone for saying nub too wanna replay ? thats bullcrap for me...
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 am

This happened BEFORE I got reported, So me getting reported has nothing to do with it Paul. Im actually fed up of Nate insulting, Abusing powers etc, and getting away with it. He abused his powers. He DIDN'T tell us that this happened. Me, Francis and Jone were all online and available to help. But Nate didn't say ANYTHING about it, and all of a sudden went on duty, spectated him and back off duty.

Like francis said, We cant just magically know that his happened. Also, All that happened was the guy went WW and NEARLY went into Nate. The guy actually MISSED nate, So I dont see why Nate could of just reported the guy to Me, Francis or Jone for WW. That way we would of kept an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:14 am

Garfield wrote:
so that mean other staff was online and they didnt care if someone crashing others... For me is not abusing power, cause if nate was alone on server cause members have afk tag or they dont care he have to punish this guy who doing crazy crap, so now blame nate to cover member #Inappropriate Content Censored# cause they dont care pff
Amen!
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 am

How do you work out that we DON'T care, when clearly we do. If members or admins are online and someone crashes someone else, then if we don't see it, then NATE Should tell us. If he TOLD US then we could check replay, warn the person, And continue to keep an eye on them. If he DIDN'T TELL US, Which he Didn't, then its near enough impossible for us to know.

Just because he DIDN'T TELL US, Doesn't give him the RIGHT to abuse his powers.

Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 am

That's absolutely abusing powers.

idk why did you do that Nate, you could have told staff.

Suspended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko   Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [EDT]Neko / Cadet.Neko
Page 1 of 1