Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Neko Ban appeal I_vote_lcapNeko Ban appeal I_voting_barNeko Ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Neko Ban appeal I_vote_lcapNeko Ban appeal I_voting_barNeko Ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Neko Ban appeal Flags_0

Neko Ban appeal

Go down 
+2
Jacob
Neko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Who banned you? :
[SCS]Asas

how long you think he banned you? :
insim said 14 but ban appeal says 7 so I have no clue.

he banned you for? : [reason]
I have no idea. Says swearing but I don't know.

why the ban is unfair for you? : [5-7 lines explaining why you have to be unbanned]
Unfair ban due to A) when I was banned the insim said 14 days, but ban appeal says 7. B) He only kicked me TWICE not 3 times like required. C) I didn't swear. And last but not least, Asas was wrong about something and I tried proving him wrong and he kicked me not once, but twice, then banned me. Also, due not to check the 3 reports on Asas, and not just Kietux cause Kietux just voided them because they are best friends. (that's aimed to Jacob)
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 pm

What are you talking about ... Neutral, A is not a reason ,B That doesn't apply all the time because you were being abusive , C Yes you did swear and insulted.

Asas was right about that guy calling tow.

Neko Ban appeal Jy0b

Don't tell me this ban was not well deserved. And only 7 days...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:02 am

Asas was wrong about the guy calling tow. And that was said by avitron a long time ago when the tow team first started. Also the 3 kick rules was put in place by Avitron. I love how you overrule all the rules and regulation set by the owner himself. Also I wasn't abusive til he started acting like a dickyet like he always does. And also there is 3 legitamit reports on him and Paulius voided them because he always saves his #Inappropriate Content Censored# even when he's in the wrong....
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 am

overrule all rules ? On what world do you live in? You got banned , again. For reasons clearly stated above. 3 reports .. uuuuuu , they are all the same saying the same thing , And I said that he was right about the guy calling tow . No Avitron didn't say anything about that , Tow command wasn't even made back then. Isn't logic that when a guy keeps calling tow and then he runs away or he doesn't even need it then he should not even use it? AND YES YOU WERE VERY ABUSIVE WHILE YOU STARTED.
Yes he told you to leave in a rude way . Only because you asked for it.
Watch the replay again if you can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:06 am

Yup. I been with SCS for 3 yrs but I know jackshit. -.-'
Back to top Go down
PatchVierington
Loser
Loser

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 am

Asas doing his usual and getting up everyones asas.

he abuses his power constantly... But is never wrong in your lots eyes.

Woo.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:48 am

Interesting and funny at the same time xDDDD you guys have no brain xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 am

ya and thats is perfect thing what admin can say to cruiser WTF is wrong with scs -.-
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:51 am

Kietux wrote:
Interesting and funny at the same time xDDDD you guys have no brain xDDDDDD
Now an admin is insulting cruisers. Watch! Nothings going to happen. Nothing ever does.
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:02 am

You are practicly asking for it , i am not against anyone but i'm here to say my opinion .
You (Nate) still think that you are some sort of member / admin and you are allowed to tell members or admins what to do , but you are not .
if you have a problem just go and report on forums and don't make those who you hate ban you and then have an exuse on "why they are bad" .
you start telling them what to do and it ends up by you instulting them and you getting banned , well you practicly ask for it . there is a reason why those who are members . beacuse they know their job and you are just a normal cruiser and you don't have any right to tell them what to do. never the less , insult them and then make ban appels on a ban that was totaly right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:22 am

A, I been around longer then mst the members and the rules havnt changed,
B, being helpful to a member or admin isn't against the rules,
C, I don't have an excuse. I'm an asshole, deal with it.
D, provoking isn't justifying banning someone.

But what ever. I don't give a #Inappropriate Content Censored# anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:43 am

well it doesn't matter how long have you been here , you are clearly not being helpful to a member or admin , you are trying to write them what to do all over again . and when you say rule , a rule is something that you need to obey BUT all the admins / members know it , maybe it has been changed you may not know , because you are a cruiser . not a part of staff anymore . and exuse me , provoking ? every other sentence that you said in the picture that Jacob posted contained a swear word or a insult , it might started from provoking but eventually you ended up insulting him with no cause .
i'm not trying to be offensive to anyone i'm just saying my opinion

Last edited by DarKL0rD on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:45 am

Bullshit Daniel.. 1, none the members or admins obey any rules. 2, I can and will tell staff what to do because I know the rules better then most of them... Just lock this fucking topic I'm done with you stupid ppl.
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 am

again there is reason why they are members and admins and you are not , maybe because they know the rules, and they obey to it .
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:50 am

Right... Members and admins obey the rules... Don't make me laugh Daniel.... Members bust the rules more then anyone, especially when it comes to ww, speeding, and swearing.... Right the insim tells when ppl swear in AC or inbox. Also a multi accounter is amember too... Right... #Inappropriate Content Censored# logic, and #Inappropriate Content Censored# the rules.

Lock this damn topic.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:11 am

TOPIC LOCKED

and also Nate You have no right to tell members or admins what to do only suggest. BUT you can't just suggest you have to swear and insult? Well yeah that's just you... Idc if you have been here longer then us or you're older your time was there and you're not a part of our team anymore for thousands of reasons and you hold a great record of bans in your history, all of the banned people got second chanse but insulting and swearing will never ever be tolerated. Continue with this kind of behaviour and you will feel the power of ban hammer the last time and you will vanish from this server for good.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Sponsored content

Neko Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Ban appeal   Neko Ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1