Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
cops need to be trained I_vote_lcapcops need to be trained I_voting_barcops need to be trained I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
cops need to be trained I_vote_lcapcops need to be trained I_voting_barcops need to be trained I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
cops need to be trained Flags_0

cops need to be trained

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

cops need to be trained Empty
PostSubject: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 am

see this replay near to the end when aidan was chasing me and at cond 4 he was killing my car

REPLAY: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XC0FACK6

After chase, i refused to pay and this what happened

cops need to be trained 2u5ey69

conection lost (he kicked me)

and then

cops need to be trained Rw72u1

conection lost again, but look what aidan says

Back to top Go down
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 am

PD: The game is in spanish =)
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:16 am

That basically means I can be a lot more aggressive if I wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 am

don put excuses and let owners work
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:20 am

How is that an excuse? It's mere fact!

Last edited by AidanMurphy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry didnt see replay link (old post: Plus what evidence is exactly there? something I said? Not gonna prove much.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey don't argue here on forums.

DJ im going to have a look at the replay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 pm

And next time you post a replay, tell the exact time from when we should start looking at the replay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

From what I saw from the REPLAY PARTIALLY SO FAR during the chase is that Aidan you were ramming him in condition 3. And in condition 4 you were doing stuff you should be only doing in condition 5. So basically you were one full condition ahead when condition 3 of the chase initiated.

So basically DJQUICK was right, but I HAVE NOT SEEN THE WHOLE REPLAY YET. I JUST SAW TILL WHEN AIDAN WAS ON TOP OF DJ. I will continue to look at it after I have breakfast.

I will re-post my complete review summary of this report after 10 mins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Aidan, number one: YOU KICKED HIM FIRST AFTER YOU FINISHED THE CHASE AND HE SAID I WONT PAY AND HE AlSO said I WILL POST THIS UP.

You simply kicked him after he said those words. You either kicked him to avoid him saving the replay or simply kick because he said he wont pay. THATS NOT A REASON TO KICK SOME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you might have read my previous review, I believe as the Chief Officer and Co-owner of SCS that DJ should recieve a set of apologetic fundings.

For taunting and making a member of SCS Staff feel uncomfortable you must give DJ a payment of 150.

For crashing him in condition 3 as you may in condition 4, you must make a payment to DJ of 75.

For crashing him in condition 4 as you may in condition 5, you must make a payment to DJ of 75.

For kicking DJ the first time you shall make a funding to DJ of 350.

For kicking DJ the second time you must make a funding of 5. <----- YES F.I.V.E.!

The sum of total funding you must make to DJ is 655.

YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF ONE WEEK BEFORE SERIOUS ACTION WILL BE UNDERTAKEN.

When you make the payment make sure you are recording a replay of the complete payment! AND ALSO A SCREENSHOT! at the same time while the game is in windowed mode as I wish to compare the timestamp from your PC time as well. THANK YOU! AIDAN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS. Once you captured a replay and screenshot in windowed mode alongside the actual live gameplay post it here in this topic within a week otherwise action will be undertaken.

Aidan also that you and me need to do some training to see how you do, because you need to understand the conditions itself.

PS: Aidan if you do not see DJQUICK at all during the week, I want you to contact me 5 days from now and I will make an effort to arrange a time. ALSO YOU CAN PAY IN SECTIONS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE IT RECORDED AND ALSO HAVE A SCREENSHOT AS I SAID. That will simply do for me. And obviously post each replay and screenshot with each segment of payment asap once complete.

Regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Now aidan argue anymore and it will increase a lot lot lot more your payment.

DJ you argue or taunt him, I will tell aidan not to pay you your 655.

UNDERSTAND?!
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Wtf. -.-
fine. can't i just post a screenshot in the admin section? I'm sick of saving replays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 am

When you pay him, I need a replay and a screenshot. A replay does not show insim info, but I still wish to see it. A screenshot does, but a screenshot needs to be supported with a replay. When you post the replay, tell me EXACTLY where to move the seek.
Back to top Go down
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 am

thx a lot bill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 am

No worries man.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 am

You didn't payed. Your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 am

aidan made a mistake during chase.

BTW AIDAN UR SUSPENDED!

If u want talk to speed, or if u want to see why exactly tell me. nd ill post here the reason.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Slow
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 am

What mistake did he do?

EDIT: I know now
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 am

Why the Hell am i suspended? This isn't fair at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 am

Give me a minimum of five minutes. If I dont post till then, wait till tomorrow as my internet is down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am

This is the reason I posted as a reply for the topic you created in the first place named "Want to report a Member".

My reply to your post is:

"What do you actually accuse me of now. WRITE THE REPORT IN DETAIL what you are accusing me of, what I am seeing is that you have fined DJ above 4000.

WHAT KIND OF A CHILD ADMIN ARE YOU!?

You are temporarily relieved of your duties and are suspended. I will contact speed to change admin pass for server."

Any further questions, I will get back to you after a minimum of 21 hours. As I got flight lessons and I gotta sort out some paperwork to get clearance for my bank account and my driving and pilot license.

Till then you must wait if you got anymore questions.

Regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 am

And Aidan you deserve it 100% for charging DJ for a reason that is invalid due to your useless knowledge of conditions. And also you disobeyed 2 parts of my order.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

How pathetic is this? i haven't accused you of anything? why the hell has all this happened just because quick didn't pay a fine? bill you are being out of order by suspending me. if anything i should be reporting you for being unfair, and spamming forums and gameplay - John has the replay.
you should know better because i don't see why you dare to call me a pathetic child admin when all i was doing was what i thought was right.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 am

How can i obey your order when i have been out all day? I'm using my phone to write these because i am out with John and I'm still not home.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 am

if you didont payed the fine and you run away after bust he has the right to kick you
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
DjQuick
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 am

Aidan Paid the fine

here's my replay: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J29WPBLY

and my pic:

cops need to be trained 2cigosl

PD: Avitron, i didnt run away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cops need to be trained   cops need to be trained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cops need to be trained
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next