Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_vote_lcapNese and Nadler ban.... I_voting_barNese and Nadler ban.... I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Nese and Nadler ban.... I_vote_lcapNese and Nadler ban.... I_voting_barNese and Nadler ban.... I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Nese and Nadler ban.... Flags_0

Nese and Nadler ban....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nese
Noob
Noob

Nese and Nadler ban.... Empty
PostSubject: Nese and Nadler ban....   Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 am

I wanted to review the ban on these 2 accs multiacc .. Because I will explain the following: I have the account password Nadler, logged it because I had the car "FXR", when I wanted to play ... but I'm not the Nadler, I'm a friend of his, if you want to compare the IPs of other days ... You can leave my User banned, but at least it takes the Ban User "Nadler". Thank you for your cooperation. (; Sorry for bad english ..
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

Nese and Nadler ban.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nese and Nadler ban....   Nese and Nadler ban.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 am

Ban appeal not done properly,

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down

Nese and Nadler ban....
Page 1 of 1