Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_vote_lcapUnban me plz for chirstmas I_voting_barUnban me plz for chirstmas I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Unban me plz for chirstmas I_vote_lcapUnban me plz for chirstmas I_voting_barUnban me plz for chirstmas I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Unban me plz for chirstmas Flags_0

Unban me plz for chirstmas

Go down 
+2
LoriX
AddictedtoMazda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AddictedtoMazda
Loser
Loser
AddictedtoMazda

Unban me plz for chirstmas Empty
PostSubject: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Why i should be unban is:

{{{{{ IF YOU ARE GOING TO BAND ME YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BAN POST }}}}}

1. I have been with the server for 1 and a half years

2. The old admins like (neko, avitron, and adian) know why I have a second account
?why do I have a Second account, because (addictedtomazda) was given to me by
someone in August 2011 I believe.

3. Neko allowed me in the passed to use this account for when AddcitedtoMazda Was going crazy.

4. The server has been down for like a 2 months and it just got back up didn't know that me using my second was going to ban me for 999 days thats crazy, instead you can ban me for a normal amount like 20 I don't care its a mistake I will not make again.

5. I did make very bad jokes up but i wasn't using full swear words and jokes that YOU PEOPLE didn't care about EVEN garfield was playing along.

6. I was doing stuff like fallowing Garfield, He kick me because when I was driving to get in front of him he thought i was going to stock him more and more.

7. I love donuts thanks for saying nice thing about how i do it, but i found that its illegal to do it on the sever WAS NOT KICK FOR IT. i use a very crappy steering wheel that's for kids with small hands. I got it for 20$. Well sometimes when i turn it to far
to the left sometimes the right is will get stuck, at the time some admin was watching me he saw me crashing and kick me when I crashed. I'm sorry for chirstmas i asked for a new one.

8. I have admins that I'm friends with please ask them a bought me.
Neko, Extreme, Aidan, P Bobby, and Adam

So please unban me for what I have done and in return I will show how Rule Falling I can be.Smile)))))Smile)))))Smile)))))

{{{{{ AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BAND ME YOU HAVE TO MAKE A BAN POST }}}}}

Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 pm

I don't care about your other account, you logged in with it and asked for UNBAN. You can't do that no matter what.
You broke the rules you have to deal with the consequences.
And you can't even make a proper appeal.
Back to top Go down
Kalash
End Is Ner
End Is Ner
Kalash

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Just to clarify some things:

I did not say that your 'donuts' were nice, you even wasn't doing any.
Your kids steering wheel is not an excuse.
Extreme is a SCS member, not an admin, Adam is an officer and P Bobby is no longer an admin, he's a civillian.

Since you're an old player, you should've known already that drifting is not allowed. About your jokes, I had warned you that it was envolvind adult content and yet you kept on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreFranco69
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:22 am

Make a proper ban appeal. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

Aaron!!!!!!!!!! First of all, We dont do ban posts anymore we have a general ban list and second only reason I said you could use it cause you said you were giving AddictedtoMazda back to its proper owner. Third!!!! Merry Christmas, ya not gettin unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Making multi accounts to join the server is not allowed you must read the rules
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban me plz for chirstmas   Unban me plz for chirstmas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban me plz for chirstmas
Page 1 of 1