Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
NEKO NEW REPORT I_vote_lcapNEKO NEW REPORT I_voting_barNEKO NEW REPORT I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
NEKO NEW REPORT I_vote_lcapNEKO NEW REPORT I_voting_barNEKO NEW REPORT I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
NEKO NEW REPORT Flags_0

NEKO NEW REPORT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redikulix
Getting Good
Getting Good
redikulix

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 am

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR DOUBLE TOPIC, I FORGET TO DO PROPER REPORT
Please delete old topic, thanks.

your lfs username: redikulx

person your reporting username: natedawg809

person your reporting in-game name:
[SCS] Neko

why you are reporting them: disruption in the game, spec for reason, kick no reason, false allegations
This is really too much for one arrogant person
Today I was cruiseing few hours alone and after with my new friend on server ( JacyPlacy), he is great driver and guy, and I was driving xfg and collecting laps around track, I was going to see can I make 50 laps or more without pits and pitlanes, only pit stops, and after my pause on parking, I was going to get lotto, and neko was there, I waited him to move, but he didnt, and I start to horning to him, and someone crashed him on his back, and he spectated me and that player who crashed me, Soo I lost my laps( almost 30 laps I think) what I drove few hours,and I said to him, why you spec me?, and he said that I hotlaping, and he kicks me, and I didnt hotlap of course
This guy really started to go on my nerves, and I dont know why you still tolerante him.
Here is replay of course: ( everything is on end of replay, but if you want to watch my cruise with jacy go ahead Very Happy)

evidence: LINK FOR DOWNLOAD REPLAY
sorry for adfly, I dont know how to get rid of that Sad
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 am

Make me repeat myself. You were like mm away from me and so was he so I spectated you both cause someone hit me. And crashing is actually a kickable offence and I didnt. Also you openly admited you were hotlapping there for I also kicked you moments later. So I did what was necessary and you are reporting me for it?
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Vlad
Loser
Loser

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am

Hey!

Neko, could you please point out, where it is said, that hotlapping isn't allowed? Can't find it myself.
Back to top Go down
Kalash
End Is Ner
End Is Ner
Kalash

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 am

Hotlapping is considered some sort of racing, since you are doing the laps in the shortest time possible... Fighting against the clock.

You can do laps at a high speed if you don't put the other cruisers in danger, or even yourself.

Last edited by Kalash on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreFranco69
Monstertruck
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Monstertruck

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Ok Avi has said this himself to me and the other admins hot lapping is not allowed end of story

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEKO NEW REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEKO NEW REPORT   NEKO NEW REPORT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEKO NEW REPORT
Page 1 of 1