Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_vote_lcapP Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_voting_barP Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_vote_lcapP Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_voting_barP Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) Flags_0

P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)

Go down 
+3
LoriX
Ph0nic
P Bobby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) Empty
PostSubject: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 am

guys im going to try post at least one picture of each time im in the server Smile

I will not keep adding photos but i will keep adding photos to this one post
so for comments please just use the number for each photo Smile

so from yesterday me and Aidan Smile

Aidan with a 2 Fast 2 Furious skin Razz

and me with KenBlocks Subaru skin i made for him

Wink

Spoiler:

Then here is me and Adam on a drift server doing some Twin drifts Wink

look at this for a picture Razz

Spoiler:

More Photos ;D

some of me and Adam out on Underground drift late last night Wink

Adam drifting circles around me Razz

Spoiler:

now this is a special pic Razz

me and adam randomly stopped for a photo Razz im in the XRT (Skyline)
and Adam is in the FZ5 which is my special PRIVATE! homemade mod Wink of an RX7 Razz

Spoiler:

well as some of you know i am some what of a good drifter Smile

and to live down to my name i have taken some good drifting photos over the past few days, with Aidans help of taking some pics of me whilst i was drifting live Razz

Me drifting around Aidan Smile

Spoiler:

*LIVE PHOTO*
Me Drifting Showing off my skills on Underground Drift

Spoiler:

*LIVE PHOTO*
Me Drifting Showing off my skills on Undergound Drift again Razz

Spoiler:

*LIVE PHOTO*
Me Drifting Showing off my skills on Classic Drift Server Very Happy just before i got challenged to a Twin Drift with some Random Razz

Spoiler:

*LIVE PHOTO*
Just after i beat the guy in Classic Drift Server Razz
The guy was good...but he was nothing special Razz

Spoiler:

*LIVE PHOTO*
This is Aidan Drifting a LONG! corner at full speed Razz took his time to do it Razz (i did it straight away)
but when he did i got a celebratory photo for him Razz

Spoiler:

*SCS PHOTO*
Me And Aidan testing out the Nissan Skyline R34 Mod

Spoiler:

FOREVER ALONE in this single drift photo Smile
Stunt Server doing figure of 8's whilst trying to dodge people flying into me -.-

Spoiler:

*FILM PHOTO*
This is Me Aidan and Adam showing off our Fast And Furious Skins Very Happy
Skins are all custom made Very Happy
Hope you all like these Very Happy

Spoiler:

Last edited by P Bobby on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 am

1#

That 2 fast 2 furios skin. I was making a same kind of skin not a while ago because I use the RB4 cabriolet mod. But lost interest while making it so I didn't actually finish it.

Aidan could you share that skin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Nice skin! Smile
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:02 am

Ph0nic wrote:
1#

That 2 fast 2 furios skin. I was making a same kind of skin not a while ago because I use the RB4 cabriolet mod. But lost interest while making it so I didn't actually finish it.

Aidan could you share that skin?
Nope Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 am

bobby no moving signatures allowed and its too big
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 am

how is that moving signiture too big?....its uploaded on a completely different website its just the image link put in my signiture, and i do recall you having a moving DP
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

I was saying that the whole signature is too big , and it slows down scrolling and loading page even if its on another website

And i removed my moving avatar , anyway atleast try to make the whole signature smaller
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 am

Sexy skins
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Quote :
2/ Having moving signitures/avatars is not allowed they store alot of the forum detabase, this
could result in having your moving signiture/avatar deleted.

Do I have to remember you ?
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 pm

LoL, That rule was posted by Bobby
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:23 am

and if you do recall jacob this is IF! the image is uploaded to the forum

thats why it says takes up forum database storage

as this only uses your bandwidth when you load up a page and since we all are able to play LFS well meaning with out lag then this means our bandwidth is perfect for this and means that it shouldnt take to much time to load up

but i will as you have asked try to make my whole signture smaller which will take some time as i have to edit the photo then reupload it and then redo my signiture
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Bump

#3 and #4 are up Razz
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 am

#3 Nice!
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 am

BUMP new photos!
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 am

Nice Skyline mods! Smile
Back to top Go down
xboy1334
Getting Up
Getting Up
xboy1334

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 am

LoriX wrote:
Nice Skyline mods! Smile

Hey Lorix ,

Is it possible for u to make a nice signature for me ?
I love ur signature's ur a pro. D;
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 am

xboy1334 wrote:
LoriX wrote:
Nice Skyline mods! Smile

Hey Lorix ,

Is it possible for u to make a nice signature for me ?
I love ur signature's ur a pro. D;
Check your PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)   P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P Bobbys Server Photo of the day :)
Page 1 of 1