Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_vote_lcapI was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_voting_barI was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_vote_lcapI was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_voting_barI was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 Flags_0

I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 Empty
PostSubject: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

A player called Habishix entered the server, then gave me $ 3,000 cash, did not understand why he gave me this money, then he quickly left the SCS Cruise, and everyone started talking I had Multi account, so that in I was actually driving when it happened, it means that if a player come in and give some money and leave you and you get banned? There's the print.

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/312d9uv.png

Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Do you have a picture of yourself driving?? Give me that and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I've seen people do this before thats why I banned, giving themselves money.
Give me a proof that you were driving when he came then you'll get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:59 pm

No, there was no time, my intention was to try to defend myself at that moment because the Cadet Adam was pressing me saying that I had Multi Account. :/
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:02 pm

malokeiro wrote:
No, there was no time, my intention was to try to defend myself at that moment because the Cadet Adam was pressing me saying that I had Multi Account. :/
I don't really believe you to be honest..
First off you had sweared me and insulted me in the other day:
https://scs-cruise.forum.st/t1464-ban-skyhd
You didn't even apologise.

Secondly, I repeat I've seen people do it and try to get away with it...
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm

That was another occasion, at that time I was very angry, so I came to insult him.

Over that time I was in the game, it was my sheer lack of attention, you would not want anyone to enter the game, then you send 3.000 credits and I stayed all the time saying you had Multi Account, or wanted? Think about it.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 pm

malokeiro wrote:
That was another occasion, at that time I was very angry, so I came to insult him.

Over that time I was in the game, it was my sheer lack of attention, you would not want anyone to enter the game, then you send 3.000 credits and I stayed all the time saying you had Multi Account, or wanted? Think about it.

You mean you insulted me not him.
Yes, but I don't believe you cuz of the reason above..
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 pm

I did not say that I had offended him, did I offend HIM YES, because I was very angry, after all anyone with anger may offend anyone else on impulse, I am a man I assume my actions, I really offended him, if you do not want to believe me for that reason, it is you who decides, in my opiĂ£o, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:37 pm

malokeiro wrote:
I did not say that I had offended him, did I offend HIM YES, because I was very angry, after all anyone with anger may offend anyone else on impulse, I am a man I assume my actions, I really offended him, if you do not want to believe me for that reason, it is you who decides, in my opiĂ£o, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Okay, whatever, other admins will decide of your banishment. I'm off good night!
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Good Night.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

As you guys know, I post on Ban appeals when something is pissing me off (sorry for that).
I'm sorry for posting here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Lorix, basically what you're saying is that this guy should be banned until he proofs that he's innocent.

No. YOU should have checked if he was driving or not when that guy gave him 3k $. You have to be sure of something before banning someone. You cannot ban him because "that happened before and those guys tried to get away". That's not a reason. Maybe he's not like those multiaccounters.

So, the question here is: Can YOU proof that he wasn't driving?

He doesn't have to proof anything, because it's not his work, it's yours. I don't know if he's multiaccounter or not, but you don't have enough proofs to be sure that this guy is a multiaccounter.

And please, don't tell me that you've seen this so much times and you know that this is multiaccount, and that you have been in LFS for 2 years and that you have so much experience and blablabla, i don't care. Your experience in LFS is not a proof.

So, technically, you can only ban him for insulting the staff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, sorry for posting here.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 am

no ban sinds there is no replay
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 am

Yeah umm okay.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am

Can he atleast get banned for insulting me?
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:58 am

Dude I was banned for a day by insulting him, I have fulfilled my day ban and returned to play, I will have to meet the day ban again?
Back to top Go down
malokeiro
Noob
Noob
malokeiro

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 am

Forgot my ban? Resolve it I just do not want to be banned unfairly.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:56 am

malokeiro wrote:
Dude I was banned for a day by insulting him, I have fulfilled my day ban and returned to play, I will have to meet the day ban again?
Insulting staff is a 7 day ban but since no one cares it will just stay at 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000   I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banished because a stranger entered the server and gave me $ 3,000
Page 1 of 1