Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
DARIOK REPORT !! I_vote_lcapDARIOK REPORT !! I_voting_barDARIOK REPORT !! I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
DARIOK REPORT !! I_vote_lcapDARIOK REPORT !! I_voting_barDARIOK REPORT !! I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
DARIOK REPORT !! Flags_0

DARIOK REPORT !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

your lfs username: Cadet>Adam

person your reporting username:DarioK

person your reporting in-game name: DarioK

why you are reporting them: Because he always corrects me, I stopped it after the excess of speed, I told him to Respect the Principles, he laughed and asked me what the rules, corrects me is wrong, and breaking the rules all the time!.

evidence:http://www.2shared.com/file/Fu4PO57z/dario_.html

play witch:1:35:44

1:40:35

2:42:44
Back to top Go down
dariok
Noob
Noob

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 pm

ok now. when chase started at 1:35:44 i runned so what? it isnt allowed to run from cop? didnt had money and i didnt know that i can go to -$ so when they told me i payed and joked with: what rules? Razz .all was good. then just after that chase ended at he started to chase me again and he crashed me on CONDITION 1 with isnt allowed as we all can see:
Condition 1 - Just Follow, no Force
Condition 2 - Follow nearer, no Force
Condition 3 - Follow even Nearer, no Force
Condition 4 - Backup Allowed, Medium Force/Little Force
Condition 5 - GET DAT GUY DEAD OR ALIVE!

then he argued with me that he is right and i must pay witch i did not want so he called admin Aidan and he forced me to pay. he said that i speed and all that stuff. everyone speed even he when he isnt cadet. after i said to admin that he crashed me in condition 1 admin refounded me 10k and Adam started to say sry and sended me 5k witch i sended back i told him not to #Inappropriate Content Censored# with me cuz i know police rules.
and robinhood82 was crashing everyone at 2:38:00.
and then at 2:43:00 all started again. i said to Runner that cop can hit at condition 4, Adam said c5 i replied that cop can P.I.T at condition 4 and then he said me C5 AND SHUT UP. so again my point: Condition 4 - Backup Allowed, Medium Force/Little Force
and i really dont understand how can someone that doesnt even know rules be cop.

and under !serverrules there isnt any rule that i am not allowed to drive faster then it says in insim and yet Adam always say that i broke rules by speeding.

when i tryed to explain to Neko and Dan what happend today and asked them to watch replay they said to me enaugh, just drive. and Adam started saying to them that i always speed and they all turned against me and when i said Adam to shut up like he said it to me today i got kicked 3 times for disrespecting staff and they told me next one is ban.

i just dont understand why admins always stand on their friends side and all other players are always guilty. i know that u wont say anything to Adam and that i will be banned and if i wont be by any mirace next time when i accidently crash some cadet/tow/admin etc i will get banned. so tnx for letting me play if we dont see each other anymore.
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 pm

adsu1995 wrote:
your lfs username: Cadet>Adam

Your LFS username is Adsu1995, not cadet>adam

even if this was your lfs ingame name it should be honda ns1 <3 cause you are not with that tag 24/7

Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm

actually asas there was no need for this explination about the cadet tag because there is no need for the ingame name here Smile

but it is true that the tag used should be the honda <3 tag because cadet is only if you are on duty
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm

also i read what you guys have put, i didnt even understand it...

and since i am at college i havnt seen the replay yet so as soon as i get home i shall be looking at the replay
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Sponsored content

DARIOK REPORT !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARIOK REPORT !!   DARIOK REPORT !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARIOK REPORT !!
Page 1 of 1