Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
sodmod unexpected ban I_vote_lcapsodmod unexpected ban I_voting_barsodmod unexpected ban I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
sodmod unexpected ban I_vote_lcapsodmod unexpected ban I_voting_barsodmod unexpected ban I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
sodmod unexpected ban Flags_0

sodmod unexpected ban

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sodmod
Noob
Noob
sodmod

sodmod unexpected ban Empty
PostSubject: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Who banned you? : Avi (Moonyman213's report)

how long you think he banned you? : 7 days

he banned you for? : wrong way + crashes

why the ban is unfair for you?
I think its unfair because I wasn't driving ALWAYS ww and I wasn't ALWAYS crashing people ! Maybe I did crashed someone maybe once or twice but that was not because of my ww driving. That was caused by their own fail!

Moonyman213 says that I crashed him a lot of times ! Yes I did crashed him 3 times ! He was annoying me realy ! First 2 crashes where happened from that he provoked those accidents by turning right from the left side of the road and second time he was standing on the road near the place where is Kindergarten.
So Im gonna tell you that all my ww where made not only by me but mainly with some other guys having fun on clear road. + I would like to add im good at driving and I know when I can go ww and when I cant. You can ask [SCS] Neko.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 am

There is NO excuse. Even if the road is clear you have NO reason to go WW. In the real world, would you go drive on the wrong side if there is nobody around? No i dont think you would.

Even tho, when some guys are being dangarous on the RIGHT side of the road, you can pass them on the LEFT, thats normal. But you dont ever have an excuse to go WW if that isnt the case.

Knowing when you can go WW or not? The rules are clear arent they? Going WW isnt alowed, even when its possible without crashing people or bringing others in danger.
My suggestion: Just wait for the ban to finish, because its your own fault. Dont drive WW, thats all i can say. If you drive a slower car it might help!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:52 am

BOWEY STFU - YOU DONT HAVE RIGHTS TO REPLY TO APPEALS
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am

nadeox, can you show me ANY rule that says THAT? If you can u can put it here with a link, if u cant STFU URSELF.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
sodmod
Noob
Noob
sodmod

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 am

bowey, you'd better helped me to get unbanned I would appriciate that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 am

this is a fair ban, you got caught out on a replay, your staying banned
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 pm

no unban

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sodmod unexpected ban   sodmod unexpected ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sodmod unexpected ban
Page 1 of 1